Do you know each hour in each civilized country, at least six men die from conditions that are potentially preventable? Or simply that men live on average six years less than adult females?
According to the Australian Medical Association, many men treat their health and wellness as a low priority while they juggle the being competitive demands of work and family life. Apparently, gentlemen often adopt a “functional view” of their bodies. Only when their work, play or exercise is below par, these understand there may be a problem. Another fact is that most men halt visiting doctors regularly between the age of 20 and 50. By the time the begin visiting GP’s again, their disorders are more chronic in nature!
Like a car needs a usual inspection and service, your health needs a regular inspection in addition! Prevention and early detection are key. To prevent plus mitigate risks of obesity, diabetes, cancer, hypertension, being overweight, etc ., there is a thing you can do: an annual men’s ตรวจสุขภาพประจำปี out! This is the best advice I can give you, as it will most certainly make it easier to maintain and protect your own health.
The main objectives on the men’s health check/assessment are:
* To improve and maintain your
individual well being in the short and long term.
* To ensure you maintain physical independence in the long term.
* To prevent the onset of ailment, including cancer.
* To detect disease early, as well as cancer.
A complete men’s health check should cover the exact detection and prevention of:
* Nutritional imbalances.
4. Excess body weight.
* Disease of your heart and arteries (cardiovascular disease – build-up of plaque in your arteries).
* High blood pressure (hypertension).
* Abnormal blood fats (dyslipidaemia).
* Abnormal blood sugar (insulin resistance/pre-diabetes/diabetes).
* Prostate challenges.
* Weak bones (osteoporosis), calcium and vitamin N deficiencies.
* Screening for cancer, in particular skin, testicles, prostate, bowel.
* Sexual difficulties, in particular erection and orgasms problems (optional).
* Sexually transmitted infections (optional).
Most large medical centers offer health check ups and there are specialized men’s health check centers in most sizeable cities around the world. They’ll do a full health check and present you with advise on how to improve your health. It will become on a strictly confidential basis! A men’s health verify will take you at least 1 to 2 hours and will cost approx. $300-$600 of which you can claim a large part from your health insurance. Loads of employers do have agreements in place with external health and well being vendors, so just ask internally if your employer can position and fund your annual health check.
To find a it is possible health check specialist near you, just Google “men’s health check” with your location to find a specialized center near you. You need to do yourself a big favor and schedule a wellness check appointment on the short term. It is one of the best health investment funds you can make!